Your lack of motivation and time for cleaning your own home is what keeps us in business. Now on a more serious note, we would like to inform you that regular cleaning of your home provides proven psychological and the obvious personal health benefits.
- Your home is always ready to welcome guests for a quick get together. Be it a late night drink or Sunday brunch, you will never feel ashamed of showing off your home if you’ve been investing small amounts of time for cleaning through the week.
- The possibility of frustration after returning home reduces to nil. Your home is your comfort zone, where you come back from a long day and feel pampered. To create this sustainable reality, you need to ensure that you remove the clutter at the least.
- Cleaner air to breathe and more peace of mind to make all the small and big decisions of life.
Tips to Make Cleaning Less Stressful:
- Segmentation and Work Division
If you’re planning to change your cleaning habits, don’t make huge commitments straight away. Because if you’re thinking of cleaning the entire living room and bedroom after you come back from work today, that will probably have you very exhausted and strip you of motivation to do any further work. Segmenting work on a particular day (eg: cleaning the dining area) can feel rewarding and help you to repeat this for another area. If you are living with other people or family that is capable of helping, divide the work and see the sparkles come on.
- Set Motivational Signs For Yourself
Your present self might be very determined to clean, but what about your future self that is going to come back from work all tired and weary. A good way to tackle this is by placing the cleaning equipment in the area that you wish to clean. This seems to provide a good boost of motivation to get the work done.
- Get Into the Habit
Once you get the ball rolling and see some behavioural change within yourself. Set times for every week where you would spend 10 minutes cleaning a certain area of the house. Once you get into the habit, it will hardly ever seem like work.
We hope these tips can help to bring about a change in the cleaning patterns of your home. For all serious cleaning work, we are just a call away.